www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jeff Kramer <jkra...@kc.rr.com>
Subject os-windows/9126: Upload speed
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2001 01:05:19 GMT

>Number:         9126
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Upload speed
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
My upload speeds are terrible. When I do an Online speed test here http://64.13.111.3/support/online_tools/speedtool_high.asp
I get an average upload speed of 367 Kbps, but when people connect to my webserver and download
my major file of 154Mb the download speed starts in the high 100's Kbps and drops to around
30 to 40 Kbps within 1 minute. Is this some kind of setting I need to change in Apache? Any
info on this would be great! Thanks for your time!
http://www.58arenas.com/