www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Steve Keith <snoob...@yahoo.com>
Subject general/9119: Won't display certain .JPG files.
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 06:44:33 GMT

>Number:         9119
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Won't display certain .JPG files.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Simply won't display a handful of .JPG files for no apparent reason.  The files are present
in the htdocs dir, I can access them locally either with Windows explorer or navigating the
files with IE 6 on the local drive.  I have no explanation.  The images were generated at
the same time and with the same software as all the others, but for some reason... thy won't
show up.

I am running behind a firewall (router) on a cable connection using port 90.
http://24.177.65.81:90/week31-56.jpg  won't work

http://24.177.65.81:90/week31-57.jpg  works.