www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/9013: Apache won't restart/start/shutdown properly. Some modules won't load.
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2001 19:12:59 GMT

Synopsis: Apache won't restart/start/shutdown properly.  Some modules won't load.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Sun Dec  9 11:12:59 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:

Both of the modules you mentioned are third-party; that is,
they are not distributed with the base apache.  Therefore,
if you have problems with them, you really need to address
it with the people who are distributing those modules.
There is nothing we can do about software that we don't
control.

Thanks for using Apache.