www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Brandon Lees <jen...@powerup.com.au>
Subject os-windows/9013: Apache won't restart/start/shutdown properly. Some modules won't load.
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2001 17:17:02 GMT

>Number:         9013
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Apache won't restart/start/shutdown properly.  Some modules won't load.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:
Windows 2000 Advanced Server + Service Pack 2.

Hello.

I'm having problems with Apache 2.0.28.  Since I edited the httpd.conf I've been getting problems
with some modules. Here's some info:

#LoadModule gzip_module modules/ApacheModuleGzip.dll

This one.  The server says "Cannot find module in "path""

same for:

#   LoadModule php4_module c:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll

When testing httpd.conf  Apache just open window then closes window straight away.  So,I had
to goto command prompt and did apache -d httpd.conf

Apache doesn't seem to start properly.  Says Error "The Request operation has failed"

Same for Shutdown or restart.