www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Melissa Evans <melis...@greyskies.org>
Subject Re: general/8725: Processes in keepalive state hang around indefinitely
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2001 22:24:49 GMT

PHP 4.0.6 is the only module included outside the base distribution.

PHP:
./configure  --with-apache=/opt/src/apache_1.3.22 --with-mysql=/opt/mysql
--enable-magic-quotes --enable-track-vars --prefix=/opt/php --with-config-file-path=/opt/php/lib
--with-ldap=/usr --with-snmp=/usr/local --with-mh
ash=/usr/local --with-mcrypt=/usr/local --enable-ftp
--with-zlib=/usr/local --with-pdflib=/usr/local --with-jpe
g-dir=/usr/local --with-tiff-lib=/usr/lo cal --with-png-dir=/usr/local
--with-gd=/usr/local

Apache:
./configure \
"--with-layout=Apache" \
"--prefix=/opt/apache" \
"--enable-module=most" \
"--with-perl=/usr/local/bin" \
"--activate-module=src/modules/php4/libphp4.a" \
"$@"