www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Webmaster <webmast...@blackinterlude.com>
Subject www.BlackInterlude.com
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:51:40 GMT
WWW.BLACKINTERLUDE.COM

Dear friend,

I would like to take this opportunity to formally introduce you to our new web site, www.Blackinterlude.com.
 Our web site is geared toward the entertainment community.  Here is the lowdown on a few
of the things that we have to offer:

Music
&#61623; Featuring today’s stars in the world of Hip Hop/R&B, as well as the latest
in unsigned talent.

Modeling & Fashion
&#61623; Offers the latest trends as well as excellent vehicles to obtain the recognition
that one aspires.

News & Culture
&#61623; Updated regularly to give you the 411 on important topics for our online community.

Artists Networking Zone (2002 launch)
&#61623; Artists and/or organizations will be able to post their personal info to facilitate
open communications and develop essential working relationships with others in this zone.

Events
&#61623; Register with us in our events section and you will receive updates on the hottest
events around town.

And More
&#61623; Personals, horoscope, poetry, in memory of, small business advertising, DJ services
and on and on....

We urge you to come visit our site and become a part of the www.Blackinterlude.com on-line
community!