www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_include/8772: SSI #exec cmd="..." doesn't work anymore (but worked in 2.0.16 beta)
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2001 00:34:33 GMT

Synopsis: SSI #exec cmd="..." doesn't work anymore (but worked in 2.0.16 beta)

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: rbb
State-Changed-When: Fri Nov 23 16:34:32 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:
I have just fixed this in the CVS tree.  I tried it with
all of the examples in the report as well as some of
my own examples.

Before my patch, we were trying to take the command line
from the r->filename variable, instead of using the program
name from the SSI tag. My patch fixes this problem, and we
now use the correct value for the command line.

This will be available in the next version of Apache 2.0,
thank you for the bug report.