www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/8809: Server reponse in hebrew instead of deafult English
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:02:50 GMT

Synopsis: Server reponse in hebrew instead of deafult English

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: wrowe
State-Changed-When: Tue Nov 20 09:02:49 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:
I'm laying dollars to donuts this is your configuration
error; here's why.

You have requested en-us and he.  Now Apache doesn't know
en-us, although it knows en and he.  But you were pretty
specific, you wanted en-us.  Apache assigns en a _very_
low priority because it happens to be the base of en-us,
but he ends up with a much higher priority.

I expect you meant to set up your languages as
en-us
en
en-gb [or others that might commonly occur]
he

Give that a try.

Class-Changed-From-To: sw-bug-mistaken
Class-Changed-By: wrowe
Class-Changed-When: Tue Nov 20 09:02:49 PST 2001