www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Moshe Talkar <mtal...@zahav.net.il>
Subject general/8809: Server reponse in hebrew instead of deafult English
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:35:14 GMT

>Number:         8809
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Server reponse in hebrew instead of deafult English
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
My w2k platform's default locale is US English and hebrew is defined as a secondary language
for input, When Hebrew is added to IE 6.0 in addition to English from Tools -> Internet
Options -> Languages(button on the general tab). The default Apache page after new installation
is displayed in Hebrew rather than English. With every other language, it doesn't occur, I
tried Hindi, Arabic.
>How-To-Repeat:
Follow the steps above with IE 6.0 with a new installation of apache.
>Fix:
Remove hebrew from IE 6.0 Languages. (but hebew is needed for hebrew based sites that I need
to access)