www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From traw...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-hpux/8803: Change to support HAVE_PTHREAD_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT in HPUX11
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:49:19 GMT

Synopsis: Change to support HAVE_PTHREAD_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT in HPUX11

Comment-Added-By: trawick
Comment-Added-When: Mon Nov 19 10:49:18 PST 2001
Comment-Added:
I think it should be arranged as the following so that
it continues to work the same on AIX.  Can you try this
out?

#if defined(HPUX11)
  your code
#else
  existing code
#endif

If your code doesn't break anything, I don't see why we
can't commit it.

Thanks!