www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: documentation/8767: http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/Apache-1.3-docs.pdf.gz is out of date and wrongly ordered
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:19:31 GMT

Synopsis: http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/Apache-1.3-docs.pdf.gz  is out of date and wrongly
ordered

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Thu Nov 15 14:19:31 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:

I've moved that pdf file to the "old" directory so it
won't confuse people.  Unfortunately, we don't have
good method for creating pdf out of our pure html docs.
If you can contribute something in this regard, please
feel free.  See:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/