www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Sorin Ionescu <so...@uk2.net>
Subject general/8768: Can't Load module php4apache.dll
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:14:51 GMT

>Number:         8768
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Can't Load module php4apache.dll
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Can't make php4 work "LoadModule php4_module C:/Languages/PHP/sapi/php4apache.dll" the address
for the php4apache.dll is right. I get an error:
Syntax error on line 690 of C:/Program Files/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load C:/Languages/PHP/sapi/php4apache.dss into server: The specified module could not
be found.