www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Melissa Evans <melis...@greyskies.org>
Subject Re: general/8725: Processes in keepalive state hang around indefinitely
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2001 22:30:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/8725; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Melissa Evans <melissae@greyskies.org>
To: slive@apache.org
Cc: apache-bugdb@apache.org, trai@mebtel.net, apbugs@Apache.Org
Subject: Re: general/8725: Processes in keepalive state hang around indefinitely
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 17:24:49 -0500 (EST)

 PHP 4.0.6 is the only module included outside the base distribution.

 PHP:
 ./configure  --with-apache=/opt/src/apache_1.3.22 --with-mysql=/opt/mysql
 --enable-magic-quotes --enable-track-vars --prefix=/opt/php --with-config-file-path=/opt/php/lib
 --with-ldap=/usr --with-snmp=/usr/local --with-mh
 ash=/usr/local --with-mcrypt=/usr/local --enable-ftp
 --with-zlib=/usr/local --with-pdflib=/usr/local --with-jpe
 g-dir=/usr/local --with-tiff-lib=/usr/lo cal --with-png-dir=/usr/local
 --with-gd=/usr/local

 Apache:
 ./configure \
 "--with-layout=Apache" \
 "--prefix=/opt/apache" \
 "--enable-module=most" \
 "--with-perl=/usr/local/bin" \
 "--activate-module=src/modules/php4/libphp4.a" \
 "$@"