www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Michelle Boyce <miche...@romsoft.net>
Subject general/8701: Kill SIGHUP does not reset 2.0
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 15:25:13 GMT

>Number:         8701
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Kill SIGHUP does not reset 2.0
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
FreeBSD 4.4 Release

FreeBSD scorp.romsoft.net 4.4-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE #0: Tue Sep 18 11:57:08 PDT 2001
    murray@builder.FreeBSD.org:/usr/src/sys/compile/GENERIC  i386

kill -HUP {pid} does not restart Apache 2.0 properly.  Kill -TERM and re-running is the only
method to restart Apache 2.0  Sent report to FreeBSD as well, as I don't know which is the
problem.  NO response required.
>How-To-Repeat:
kill -HUP {pid}
>Fix: