www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/8681: One of the Apache core group members is sending spam (UBE)
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 17:10:11 GMT

Synopsis: One of the Apache core group members is sending spam (UBE)

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Mon Nov  5 09:10:11 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:

I appreciate your concern.  Roy did clear this with the Apache Software Foundation before
he mailed it.  So you can think of this as a request from the ASF for feedback on a contribution
that you made.  As such, it is using your contact information for the purpose for which it
was provided, and is not spam.

I realize that there can be other interpretations, and I'm not going to get into an argument
with you about it.  I'm closing the report, because this is not a bug.  But I have forwarded
it on to Roy and he will reply if he thinks it is necessary.

Thanks for letting us know your opinion on this matter.