www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Konageri, Jayapal A (CAP, TIP)" <Jayapal.Konage...@gecapital.com>
Subject RE: general/8450: Automatically restarting. Apache server is runn ing and in the log file I am seeing the messages saying "Apache is restar ting". No body has restarted the server, it is automatically getting rest arted. Why it is happening like this and wha
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 18:27:43 GMT
Any solution for the bug that I have logged in...

Thanks&Regards
Jayapal K

-----Original Message-----
From: submit@bugz.apache.org [mailto:submit@bugz.apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 1:10 PM
To: Konageri, Jayapal A (CAP, TIP)
Subject: Re: general/8450: Automatically restarting. Apache server is
running and in the log file I am seeing the messages saying "Apache is
restarting". No body has restarted the server, it is automatically
getting restarted. Why it is happening like this and wha

Thank you very much for your problem report.
It has the internal identification `general/8450'.
The individual assigned to look at your
report is: apache.