www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From info<i...@lgsoftlab.com>
Subject Science-based design and development
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 07:47:22 GMT

This is not a spam, your email was found through Embedded systems site.
If you don't want to receive any letters, please write in Subject:
UNSUBSCRIBE

                        INFORMATION LETTER

Dear Software Development Manager:

We are 5+ years old R&D company specializing in science-based design and development,
located in St.Petersburg, Russia. We are mostly focused on providing software development
services to Western companies.

All of our technical staff is located in the St. Petersburg area. Good communication infrastructure
in this region of Russia could prove extremely beneficial in integrating our staff with your
in-house software people.

We are looking for customers, partners in the field of software development including:

-          Visual tools and components for CASE-technology (SDL, MSC, UML);

-          Application and fault tolerance for real-time (embedded and telecommunication)
systems;

-          Protocol simulation and design (Bluetooth, Home networking, WAP, etc.);

-          XML technology for E-commerce and embedded systems (Digital TV);

-          Mozilla Browser customization for customer's needs;

-          Multimedia data (audio, video and still image) compression, processing and transmission
 (ITU-T & ISO standards, proprietary algorithms);

-          Error-resilient transmission of multimedia data;

-          Channel Coding algorithms;

-          Audio/Video data analysis and recognition;

-          New algorithms and protocols design;

-          Cryptography and related areas;

-          OS security (conditional access systems, intrusion detection systems);

-          Network security (security protocols, VPN etc excluding firewalls);

-          Secure E-commerce (SET, E-cash);

-          Digital watermarks & Digital media copy protection.

We are open to signing direct contracts between LG Soft Lab and our customers.

We usually encourage new clients to offer us a small pilot project to verify our claim that
we can provide a high-quality solution to their development needs in a timely and cost-effective
manner. We certainly welcome such a project from your software house.

Sincerely,

Andrey Golokhvastov

Marketing Manager

Tel.: +7-812-329-9219