www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Davey Silon" <dav...@holycamel.com>
Subject RE: general/8625: Redirect Command In .htaccess Drops Concurrent Requests From The Same Client
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/8625; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Davey Silon" <daveys@holycamel.com>
To: <submit@bugz.apache.org>, <apache-bugdb@apache.org>
Subject: RE: general/8625: Redirect Command In .htaccess Drops Concurrent Requests From The
Same Client
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:25:39 -0800

 I did some more testing by extracting the log entries one at a time and
 passing them in a URL.  It doesn't seem to be related to multiple execution
 as I first suspected.  It seems that the presence of varying character codes
 in the URL in the /..%[char code]../ section is what is causing the request
 not to be caught by the redirect.  So, it seems like the solution would be
 to do a more careful expression match during redirect parsing...

 Dave Silon