www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/8629: I get suspicious entries in the access.log
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:14:36 GMT

Synopsis: I get suspicious entries in the access.log

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Mon Oct 29 07:14:36 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:
This is a worm designed to attack IIS machines.  It is
completely harmless for Apache and should be ignored.

Please take these kind of questions to a user-support
forum such as those listed in the FAQ.  The bug database
is just for reporting bugs in the software.

Thanks for using Apache!