www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From T Greenhoot <greenhoot...@hotmail.com>
Subject documentation/8577: misspelled word -- see "full description" below
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:32:46 GMT

>Number:         8577
>Category:       documentation
>Synopsis:       misspelled word -- see "full description" below
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
In this paragraph the word "occurred" is misspelled.

As of Apache 1.3.17, Win32 binary distributions are now based on the Microsoft Installer (.MSI)
technology. This change occured in order to resolve the many problems WinME and Win2K users
experienced with the older InstallShield-based installer.exe file. While development continues
to make this new installation method more robust, questions should be directed at the news:comp.infosystems.www.servers.ms-windows
newsgroup.

Visit the site http://httpd.apache.org/dist/httpd/Announcement.html.
>Fix:
Confirm and correct the spelling of "occured" to "occurred". Check other documentation for
similar spelling errors. Please permit me to search for additional grammatical mistakes in
Apache documentation.