www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From John Burnett <johnfburn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: mod_alias/8572: Aliases that don't end in '/' not working
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_alias/8572; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: John Burnett <johnfburnett@yahoo.com>
To: submit@bugz.apache.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Subject: Re: mod_alias/8572: Aliases that don't end in '/' not working
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 04:28:54 -0700 (PDT)

 BTW I forgot to mention I added the necessary
 Directory directive to enable access to the myalias
 directory. If I use URL
 "http://localhost/mamamia/index.html that works fine -
 but I would expect that when I call URL
 "http://localhost/mamamia" the webserver should retrun
 be the index.html in the myalias directory.