www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Laurent Galster <laurent.gals...@swisscom.com>
Subject os-solaris/8447: Upgrade Solaris from 2.5.1 to xx
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 14:05:32 GMT

>Number:         8447
>Category:       os-solaris
>Synopsis:       Upgrade Solaris from 2.5.1 to xx
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Hello,
We need to upgrade our solaris version from 2.5.1 to xx. The new version number will depend
on all other tools that we use.

Could you please send me a list of compatibilities between Apache versions and Solaris versions.
e.g.:
Solaris 2.5.1    - Apache 1.3.3 to ?
Solaris 2.6      - ??
Solaris 7        - ??