www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Runee Harris" <ru...@exceloffice.net>
Subject Do We Have A Match? African-Americans
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:21:58 GMT
Greetings,

I mentioned that I am looking for people who are sharp and ambitious. I told you Excel/Bell
Canada Enterprise's growth has been "phenomenal" because of people just like you. I told you
who can do it and what it takes.

The number one rule to network marketing is that it must be duplicatable. The number one downfall
to network marketing is that it is tough to duplicate your personality. And personality is
what most people rely upon in any business including network marketing. BIG MISTAKE!

We have removed the guesswork from your business. We can put you and ultimately your entire
organization into the pipeline of training and support so you can teach others, who can teach
others, who can teach others...You get the picture.

But you can't grow your business or create a revenue stream for non-profit organization to
help your community unless you take action. You can't do anything different unless you take
some action. If you don't have enough information to make a decision, THEN ASK US FOR IT NOW.
If you do have enough information, then all of this means nothing to you unless YOU make the
decision to get involved.  That's the only thing I can't do for you.

Give me a call and let's see if we have a match. Do you like me? Do I like you? Can we make
money together? You will not be alone.  There is a support system already in place, already
successful here to help you as your business begins.

Go to www.theanswerto.com/timefreedom or to speak with me directly, call me toll free at the
number 877 544-7013.  If you get my voice mail, please include your name, area code, telephone
number, and the best time for me to call you. (including time zone)

To Your Success,

Runee Harris