www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Runee Harris" <ru...@exceloffice.net>
Subject Call To Action, African-Americans
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:17:36 GMT
Greetings,

This is a short follow-up to the message I sent you yesterday if you haven't had the opportunity
to visit www.theansweto.com/timefreedom. As an Independent Representative for Excel-Bell Canada
Enterprises (NYSE: BCE) -- you can work your own hours, full or part-time, without giving
up anything you do right now. There are no products to purchase, no deliveries to make, no
employees or inventory to manage, no money to collect, and no quotas to meet ever.  Someone
gets paid for this everyday - it might as well be YOU!

Our company owns the largest Internet network, and the second largest fiber optic and switching
voice network on the planet. We are positioned as a major player in the e-commerce market
as we enter the new century.

Why?

Well, the number of Internet subscribers DOUBLES worldwide every 100 days. A study conducted
by the University of Texas at Austin (see Business Week Magazine, November 8, 1999, page 46)
predicts, the Internet economy could generate more than $500 billion in revenue in 2000--up
from $8 billion in 1994! As you saw in my presentation, e-commerce will reach the trillions
in the next few years.

Wouldn't you or the non-profit organization(s) you want to support like to get a slice of
that Trillion Dollar Pie?

As a company representative, you too can have your own web site with an online Super Store
that has over 17 million name brand products and services for sale 20% to 50% below store
prices. Excel pays its representatives up to 50% of the gross profits generated from their
personal web site. All you do is refer people to it. Every time they buy, you or your non-profit
organization(s) gets paid!

I really felt I couldn't afford NOT to do it. Interested? Let's get started.

In order for me to contact you so that we can discuss details, please e-mail me with your
phone number and a good time to call. I look forward to talking with you!

Sincerely,

Runee Harris