www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Redaelli Matteo, IT" <matteo.redae...@pirelli.com>
Subject RE: os-hpux/8304: Can't shl_load() a library containing Thread Lo cal Storage with php (4.0.6 and option with-oci8)
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 07:02:54 GMT
I have already opened a new bug in php bug....

Matteo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments (if any) may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information and is intended only for
the use of the addressee named above. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission.

notified that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take
any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error
please delete it and any copies of it and kindly inform the sender of this
e-mail by replying or go to www.pirelli.com on "contact us".