www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Matthew Cox <Matthew-...@hotmail.com>
Subject config/8367: Log Exceptions
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 01:25:45 GMT

>Number:         8367
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Log Exceptions
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I really feel that with code red and nimda and all the new "fun" programs out there. There
should be a directive to allow exceptions. Things that you do NOT want logged. it's getting
to the point the log files on our servers are tooo big cause of the accesses from all these
viruses.
LogExceptions default.ida,root.exe
something that just says DON'T LOG THIS.