www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Shrinivas <ssam...@lucent.com>
Subject config/8333: The module handler gets invoked even when the module Directive flag is not set to On or Off
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:42:45 GMT

>Number:         8333
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       The module handler gets invoked even when the module Directive flag is
not set to On or Off
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Hi
I am using apache 2.0.23.
I used the ./apxs tool to build and load mod_vs.c
I have a directive flag in the module called "VS" that needs to be set to On/Off in the config
file. Even without me setting this directive VS in the config file the module-handler is being
invoked. This way I am not able to enable/disable the module from the httpd config file.
-Shrini