www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/8303: Apache Self-Termination Problem
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 20:27:19 GMT

Synopsis: Apache Self-Termination Problem

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Thu Sep  6 13:27:18 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:

Unfortunately, we can't provide one-on-one consulting.
It looks to me like you have some process sending
signals to apache that shouldn't be sent.

If you'd like commercial support, you can try
www.covalent.net or one of the companies listed here:
http://www.apache.org/info/support.cgi

Thanks for using Apache!