www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: build/7755: --prefix and --with-layout do not interact nicely
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2001 03:05:21 GMT

Synopsis: --prefix and --with-layout do not interact nicely

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: rbb
State-Changed-When: Sun Sep  2 20:05:20 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
I have fixed this problem in CVS.  The problem was that
autoconf sets the prefix variable at strange times while
processing the request, and we try to set it as well while
processing --with-layout.  The fix was to keep track of the
value set using --prefix, and make sure that it is reset
after the --with-layout argument is handled.