www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/7859: ODBC via PHP: DLL Initialization Failed
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:23:22 GMT

Synopsis: ODBC via PHP:  DLL Initialization Failed

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: wrowe
State-Changed-When: Thu Aug 30 10:23:21 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:

As a matter of fact, I believe I did respond.

We don't provide support for ODBC.

http://www.microsoft.com/msj/0398/service2.htm

describes some of the common problems (sorry, can't validate
the url right now, since ms's name server appears down.)

Class-Changed-From-To: sw-bug-mistaken
Class-Changed-By: wrowe
Class-Changed-When: Thu Aug 30 10:23:21 PDT 2001