www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: general/7808: apachectl stop does not halt the server
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 07:44:10 GMT

Synopsis: apachectl stop does not halt the server

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: rbb
State-Changed-When: Thu Aug 30 00:44:10 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
I can't reproduce this with the latest build out of CVS.
There have been many improvements since Apache 2.0.16, and
I believe this problem has gone away.  Please let us know
if you are still seeing this, and we will re-open this
PR.

Thank you for using Apache.