www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: general/8126: URI reported by 404 error page is excessively URL-decoded
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 07:29:01 GMT

Synopsis: URI reported by 404 error page is excessively URL-decoded

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: rbb
State-Changed-When: Thu Aug 30 00:29:00 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
This change was made during the initial check-in of 1.1b0a.
I am hesitant to change it back unless this is breaking
something.  The original behavior was to not escape the
URL.  Please let me know if this is causing any problems,
so that we can make the correct decision about how to
handle this case.

Thank you for using Apache.