www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From hou <yuming...@263.net>
Subject general/8250: About Pages containing Chinese Character
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:59:08 GMT

>Number:         8250
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       About Pages containing Chinese Character
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I made a webpage that has one context in Chinese Chracter(GB2312). But the Webpage shows some
odds when trying to show Chinese Chracter.
After manually customing language option,Chinese simplification(GB2312),The odds became normal.
I believe some bugs exist in you http or some other application or some models.
Hope u to correct or give me a satifying answer.
Wish A more robust version to come up. I like Apache and your apache workgroup's perfomance.

http://jeans.ihw.com.cn/music/
http://jeans.ihw.com.cn/music/test.html
>Fix:
ancestor of 2.X version has not such bugs.