www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Bilal Okour <bi...@fapco.net>
Subject general/8244: apache server response with the un-requested file
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:56:30 GMT

>Number:         8244
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       apache server response with the un-requested file
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Environment:
Server version: Apache/1.3.0 (Unix)
Server built:   Oct  1 1998 13:21:09

Output from uname -a is
SunOS server-kems-1 5.6 Generic_105181-15 sun4u sparc
The apache server response is not what i expect
when i request the home page for example, it response with image
the images inside the pages is dispalyed in a strange way, each image is displayed on another
image place
also
suppose that i have my url as the following
http://www.xyz.com
when trying to access the home page the server send me
http://www.xyz.com/myscript.js (which is a script included in the home page) and the browser
start asking me if i want to save or open it???????????

http://www.kse.com.kw
>Fix:
no