www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: documentation/6988: DNS interaction for virtual hosts
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 23:03:32 GMT

Synopsis: DNS interaction for virtual hosts

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Wed Aug 22 16:03:32 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:

I think I'm going to declare this a "basic DNS" fact
that we expect people to know.  We want to keep
the configuration file from becoming too overloaded.

Thanks for using Apache!