www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/8219: why browsers show different chinese characters by selecting data fm Mysql-database?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:26:03 GMT

Synopsis: why browsers show different chinese characters by selecting data fm Mysql-database?

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Tue Aug 21 10:26:03 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
Whatever Apache gets, it will send to the client.  You need to make sure you are telling the
client what encoding to use.  I'm afraid we don't have the resources to debug some interaction
between mysql and php and your code.