www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/8187: if a filename is not english, sometimes, apache will return error code 403, access forbidden.
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:02:13 GMT

Synopsis: if a filename is not english, sometimes, apache will return error code 403, access
forbidden.

State-Changed-From-To: closed-open
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Thu Aug 16 07:02:13 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:

Yah, OK.  I have no idea what is going on here,
so I will re-open the problem report to see
if anyone else can help.