www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: general/7891: Piped log subprocess doesn't close listeners correctly!
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 04:20:59 GMT

Synopsis: Piped log subprocess doesn't close listeners correctly!

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: rbb
State-Changed-When: Sun Aug 12 21:20:59 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
I have just committed code that solves this problem.  There
were multiple issues, including that we didn't register
a child_cleanup until a few weeks ago, when we added the
inherit code.  I also had to make APR create a
permanent_pool, and all pools had to be allocated out of
that pool.