www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: general/8156: not on web site
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 20:33:11 GMT

Synopsis: not on web site

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: rbb
State-Changed-When: Wed Aug  8 13:33:11 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
We have nothing to do with the problem you are having.  We
create a piece of software that serves web pages.  If a
site installs the software, and does not replace the
default start-up page, you will recieve our default
installation page.  There is nothing that we can do to
force people to remember to replace the default page with
their own content.

Severity-Changed-From-To: serious-non-critical
Severity-Changed-By: rbb
Severity-Changed-When: Wed Aug  8 13:33:11 PDT 2001