www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/8146: 1.3.x logfiles show only client IP addr; can change to gethostbyaddr in 1 line
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 15:10:47 GMT

Synopsis: 1.3.x logfiles show only client IP addr; can change to gethostbyaddr in 1 line

State-Changed-From-To: closed-open
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Tue Aug  7 08:10:46 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:

Sorry, I read too quickly.  I'll reopen this report
to see if anyone thinks this is a good idea.
I'm neutral on the topic.

Synopsis-Changed-From: 1.3.x logfiles show only client IP addr; can change to gethostbyaddr
in 1 line
Synopsis-Changed-To: Error log should obey HostNameLookups for DNS resolution
Synopsis-Changed-By: slive
Synopsis-Changed-When: Tue Aug  7 08:10:46 PDT 2001