www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Hugh Stewart <Hugh.Stew...@acm.org>
Subject build/8137: srclib/apr/include/apr_portable.h relies on shl_t being defined, but does not include dl.h
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2001 13:44:18 GMT

>Number:         8137
>Category:       build
>Synopsis:       srclib/apr/include/apr_portable.h relies on shl_t being defined, but does
not include dl.h
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
The file apr_portable.h says...

/* dso types... */
#if defined(HPUX) || defined(HPUX10) || defined(HPUX11)
typedef shl_t                 apr_os_dso_handle_t;
#elif defined(DRAWIN)
typedef NSModule              apr_os_dso_handle_t;
#else
typedef void *                apr_os_dso_handle_t;
#endif

but on an HP the file /usr/include/dl.h and not been included
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
I just bunged in a #include <dl.h> at the top of apr_portable.h, but I don't
suppose that's the correct fix.