www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Srikanth <nadend...@yahoo.com>
Subject os-hpux/8119: can not load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so into server: unresolved external
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 22:02:24 GMT

>Number:         8119
>Category:       os-hpux
>Synopsis:       can not load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so into server: unresolved
external
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
/usr/lib/dld.sl : unresolved symbol: (OCI functions) from /usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so
at the end: can not load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so into server: unresolved external
./apachectl start could not be started
>How-To-Repeat:
Send me Example URL or any to sovle the problem .
>Fix:
It works with static with out oracle database connectivity. It occured after compiling with
oci8 . please let me know.