www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: config/8107: Apache keeping files open to long
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:51:02 GMT

Synopsis: Apache keeping files open to long

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Mon Jul 30 08:51:02 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
Apache should not be "leaking" file descriptors.
If this is actually happening, I suggest upgrading
to the most recent release of Apache 1.3 and seeing
if that fixes your problem.  However, I suspect
your problem is more along the lines discussed here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#fdlim

Thanks for using Apache!