www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jose Eduardo Mendes <glauc...@uol.com.br>
Subject os-sco/8103: apache cannot start because of the httpd cannot find dlopen
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2001 21:11:39 GMT

>Number:         8103
>Category:       os-sco
>Synopsis:       apache cannot start because of the httpd cannot find dlopen
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I got Apache from SCO site, in tar format. I had created a /tmp/install directory and I ran
custom to install from directory.
After this, the apache cannot start. It's not finding "dlopen".

I had tried to run software checking (custom option) so I found problem but the software cannot
fix it.
>How-To-Repeat:
Run Open Server 5.04(Non-commercial) on Pentium 166 32MRam - HD 540Mb - Realtech 10/100LAN
>Fix:
Sorry, I don't.