www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/8094: Unable to get mod_plsql to work and access my Oracle DB
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:45:02 GMT

Synopsis: Unable to get mod_plsql to work and access my Oracle DB

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: wrowe
State-Changed-When: Fri Jul 27 11:45:02 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
[This is a standard response.]
This problem report has nothing to do with the Apache software.

As indicated on our bugs reporting page, we must refer all
help on third party modules or components that are not
distributed with the defacto Apache distribution to the
module author or vendor.

Class-Changed-From-To: sw-bug-mistaken
Class-Changed-By: wrowe
Class-Changed-When: Fri Jul 27 11:45:02 PDT 2001