www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Martin Schapendonk <mar...@schapendonk.org>
Subject documentation/8089: Missing MIME-type in conf/mime.types
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:00:33 GMT

>Number:         8089
>Category:       documentation
>Synopsis:       Missing MIME-type in conf/mime.types
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Files with the extension .ica (used to provide connection information to the Citrix ICA client)
are not served with the proper MIME-type.
>How-To-Repeat:
Just try to serve any .ica-file with any out-of-the-box Apache-installation.
>Fix:
I solved it by adding

application/x-ica               ica

to the mime.types file.
I would be very pleased if this small adjustment could make it into the official distribution.