www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Rajesh Mathew <rajesh_mat...@yahoo.com>
Subject mod_jserv/8061: How can I convert JServ Java Virtual Machine,from Kaffe to jdk1.3.1
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2001 07:09:02 GMT

>Number:         8061
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       How can I convert JServ Java Virtual Machine,from  Kaffe to jdk1.3.1
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I am not able to acces numeric fields from oracle database using jdbc thin driver, when I
am using Apache Jserv ( Java VM kaffe ), I can retrieve Character fields.

I Installed jdk1.3.1 and I succesfuly retrieved both Numeric and Character fields using a
Console Program, not a servlet.

The console program also failed using kaffe.

The default Virtual machine of linux is kaffe.  I tried to edit jserv.properties file modified
the wrapper.bin from kaffe to jdk, but when I tried it is reporting "Internal Server Error"

So please send me How to convert linux default Virtual Machine from kaffe to jdk1.3.1.

I tried by changing the CLASSPATH and PATH variables
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Try to change Jserv Virtual Machine from Kaffe to jdk1.3.1