www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Christopher Hills <c...@ro0t.com>
Subject os-windows/8058: Some file types parsed incorrectly
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:37:28 GMT

>Number:         8058
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Some file types parsed incorrectly
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I renamed a .pl file to .pl.txt in the hope that people could download it as text without
it being run through perl first, however it still gets run through perl. I havent tried it
with other file types, but it happens with any .pl.txt file. my httpd.conf is at http://chaz.ro0t.com/test/httpd.conf.php
>How-To-Repeat:
http://chaz.ro0t.com/test/asdf.pl.txt

Contains the following: