www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/7388: Version info in apache.exe and Windows DLL
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2001 16:54:27 GMT

Synopsis: Version info in apache.exe and Windows DLL

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: wrowe
State-Changed-When: Sat Jul 21 09:54:27 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:

Thank you for the suggestion.  The answer (and reason it
hasn't happened just yet) is the need to handle all the .so
module files, library .dll's and /bin contents.

This needs to be automated in script to make it trivial to
create these sources, no extra files to update, etc.  Since
they have to be generated, I need to write a generator.
I'm afraid my time has been sort of limited, so I haven't
gotten to it.

I'll put a note on STATUS that we should proceed with this,
thanks for the feedback and your interest in the Apache
httpd server project!

Release-Changed-From-To: 2.014-2.0
Release-Changed-By: wrowe
Release-Changed-When: Sat Jul 21 09:54:27 PDT 2001