www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-solaris/8057: The starting home page has garbage text. I had version apache_1.3.9 up and working fine.
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2001 02:16:11 GMT

Synopsis: The starting home page has garbage text. I had version apache_1.3.9 up and working
fine.

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Fri Jul 20 19:16:11 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:

It probably is another language that your browser doesn't
know how to interpret.  Can you
1. Try viewing index.html.en directly to make sure
that looks okay.
2. Check the language settings of your browser to
make sure you prefer the language tag "en".